You can save data from an operation even if it was not previously planned.
- Open the side menu and click Operations
- Select the apiary where you want to save information
- Choose the beehives where you want to save information. You can choose one beehive or multiple, and the information you upload will shared for each beehive. Click Ok after you select the beehives.
Scroll down a form will appear. The form is divided in 3 thematic tabs:
- Analysis – for everything you find relevant to report form your observations
- Intervention – for all the operations that you make to the selected beehives
- Harvest – for all the harvests
- After recording the information just click Save and the data will be stored on the selected beehives.