The location of the apiary is a determining factor for the success of beekeeping.
Before installing your hives, you must pay attention to some very important factors:
- the availability of water and flora
- you should try to protect the bees from strong winds and excessive humidity
- access should be easy, in order to save as much time as possible and reduce work.
- beehives should be at least 200/300 meters away from any kind of housing, busy roads and some animal husbandry to guarantee the safety of people and animals
- the apiary must be at least 5 km away from another apiary, to make sure bees from different apiaries don’t cross diseases or other problems
- you should keep your apiary clean at any moment to provide the safest environment possible for bees.
B-Hive collect important data from your beehives so you can have access to everything happening with your beehives in real time and be notified if something goes wrong.[/av_textblock] [av_button label=’Know More about B-Hive ‘ link=’manually,https://apistech.eu/b-hive/’ link_target=’_blank’ size=’small’ position=’center’ label_display=” icon_select=’no’ icon_hover=’aviaTBicon_hover’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’custom’ custom_bg=’#f9e690′ custom_font=’#000000′ av_uid=’av-k7vxneey’ custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]